We are looking for a Java Lead with 10+ years of experience in Java Development.
- Candidate should have 3-4+ years of experience leading a team.
- Onsite/Offshore Coordination.
- Strong experience with Building/Consuming Java Web Services.
- 5+ year experience with SOAP/Restful web services, SOA architecture and design principals, XML/XSD.
- Java Web Services with JAX-WS and JAX-RS.
- Experience with at least one leading application servers: BEA Weblogic, IBM WebSphere, JBOSS.
- Strong analytical, organizational and communication skills are a must
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Experience with Frameworks like Spring/Struts and Hibernate.
- Should have good experience developing stored procedures in Oracle - PL/SQL, etc.
- Design and Architecture experience using object-oriented methodologies and tools such as RSA required.
- Expertise with Agile (TDD) methodology.
- A thorough understanding of managing DB transactions and improving performance required.
- Experience with development tools such as Eclipse and Maven.
- Experience with Front end Development ; JSP, Servlet, Ajax/Jquery/Java Script.
Lead architecture and design discussions, technology selection and perform code reviews
Work closely with engineers and analysts to develop solutions for partners
Architect and build applications and tools to help business owners and partners gain business insights
Hands-on experience in architecting, designing and building large scale distributed cloud based systems.
Fluency in Java with a minimum of 5 years of hands-on Java coding experience.
Experience with Unix and/or Linux flavors.
Object-oriented design and development skills.
Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
Ability to think strategically and relate architectural decisions/recommendations to business needs and client culture.
Extensive knowledge of design patterns and when to apply them.
Extensive knowledge of the Java language, its core libraries, and many 3rd party or open-source frameworks often used in the industries of CapTech’s clients.
Strong ability to apply rigor and discipline to the design/development process regardless of the tools/technologies used.
Ability to discuss/debate architectural issues without rancor or personal investment.
Ability to seamlessly modify communication based on the technical level of the target audience.
Knowledge of how to assess the performance of software systems, how to diagnose performance problems, and tools used to monitor and tune performance.
Extensive knowledge of the concepts and tools required for effective software development including.
Integrated Development Environments.
Operating systems (specifically UNIX/Linux).
SDLC Methodologies including Waterfall, Scrum, and Agile.
Bachelor’s or Master Degree in Computer Science