Helping our clients to ensure improved efficiency, reduced cost, and managed risk
The goal of this service is to maximize customer's Return on Investments (ROI) by determining his strategic priorities and optimizing his business processes.
Systems Limited consultants, who have an in-depth knowledge of the industry verticals, provide consulting services that help customers with meeting the new challenges faced by an ever changing marketplace. The consulting service proposes the optimum solution after considering the constraints and objectives of the business. Proposals may include enhanced business processes, new application development and selection of a new third party product and/or enhancements / modifications to the existing systems.
Process Assessment and Problem Identification
- Interview project Sponsor and identify key process participants.
- Interview key process participants to identify issues.
- Obtain process metrics and compare with industry/competitor benchmarks.
- Frame problem statement based on deviation from benchmarks.
- Quantify cost of problem.
- Assess time available for resolution.
Solution Options, Recommendation and ROI
- Define statement of objectives.
- Diagram high level business and system flows.
- Gather information about applications and technology utilized within the business process.
- Frame Solution Options.
- If required, gather additional data and metrics to determine the optimal solution.
- Estimate (order of magnitude) price of solution options.
- Perform ROI analysis.
- Identify potential risks.
Solution Proposal: Initial scope and cost estimate
- Prepare draft solution proposal.
- Present solution to project sponsor/stakeholders.
- Incorporate feedback and finalize proposal.
For more information, visit Management Consultancy.