Comprehensive web-based HCM solution, designed for business of all sizes
Globally, leading organizations consider their employees as an asset rather than overheads because of business results they deliver. SysHCM, Human Capital Management solution of Systems Limited, offers organizations the tools to help manage, share and steer the vast capabilities of its staff, to focus on its critical talent and support strategic HR processes. It enables organizations to create a workforce that can become its most coveted competitive advantage. The modular architecture of SysHCM application makes it simple to add modules to the core application as your organization grows.
The application supports organizations to lower its human resource costs, streamline the entire recruit-to-retire spectrum, expand the talent pool, shorten the hiring process and make it easy for employees to manage their own HR information and benefits.
- Complete Employee Life-cycle Management – allow you to plan everything from recruitment to retirement
- Quicker On-Boarding – streamlined processes and standardized letters/forms allow your HR department to get a new employee on board faster
- Development of Skills & Expertise – track your employee's skills and expertise and develop its learning and career paths
- Easier Appraisals – simplify the appraisal process by presenting all the pertinent information such as employee's KPIs, goals and trainings on a single screen
- Employee Self Service – free up time of your HR department by allowing employees to see their personal information such as salary slips, leaves and performance review information online
- Executive Dashboard – allows upper management to quickly view and track KPIs such as Cost per Hire, Turnover Ratio, Performance Metrics and Work Compensation per Employee
- Browser-based interface – allows authorized users to access the system from anywhere while maintaining data security
- Complete Audit trails – ensure that each action is traceable and tracked so that violations and misuse can be traced and eliminated